Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Favourite Vegetarian Dry Fishball Noodles - Mee Kia & Mee Pok




Vegetarian Dry Fishball Mee Pok Price todate $2.50/$3.00. All Pictures hot from oven today.



Today while I was having a meeting around Ang Mo Kio Ave 5, the taste of delicious "Vegetarian dry fishball noodle(mee kia/mee pok)" keep comming to my mind. The smell;chilli,the mee kia/mee pok cook to the right timing(Most important hot noodle and not cold for some outlet). All this keep reminding me to fly over to Ang Mo Kio Ave 4 Blk 630 Coffee Shop(24hrs)for lunch.
Vegetarian Dry Fishball Mee Kia Price todate $2.50/$3.00(While picturing my Bowl of Mee Pok), too late my Partner already started eating his bowl of Mee Kia. Luckily still ... can picture for you.


It was in the 2006 that a vegetarian friend of mine told me that such a stall at Ang Mo Kio Ave 4, which sell Vegetarian Cook Food(24hrs). He asked me have I tasted good Vegetarian Dry fishball Mee Kia/Mee Pok, if not this is the one I must try. For sure as a Vegetarian myself, I have tasted many types and different stall around Singapore coffe shop and hawker centre. He was right, till Today I still recommend this the Best ever tasted Vegetarian Dry Fishball Noodle in Town.




Singapore : HDB Ang Mo Kio
630 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 4 (S)560630
lat 2.396054 long 106.916151 District : Ang Mo Kio
Singapore » Landmark » HDB Blocks
Singapore Map
Download this free widget
Powered by Streetdirectory.com
You'll be lost without it









No comments:

Post a Comment